Monday 21 October 2013

Graphic Design update

Right, this is an update for everyone to see what I do, a lot have asked what I do in my day job and when I say I'm a graphic designer, people have different opinions on what that entails. So recently I've been heavily involved in two magazines, mostly in the 'Livin IT' one as that involved a lot more design work.

The magazine has now been published and is being distributed to home sellers across 23 different postcodes as well as various retailers, for example anywhere that has seating/waiting area such as doctors, hair salons, dentists etc. The estimated readership for the magazine is 80,000 people so the exposure for my work is massive.

The work I've done for the magazine includes the layout designs for all the property pages and the design work for the company adverts.

I've included some images for you all to check out.








No comments:

Post a Comment